Maintenance & Inspections
We know that a well-maintained home results in quicker rentals, lower turnovers, and in general, happier tenants! We offer our residents a secure portal to submit all maintenance issues, which can be accessed online with a simple click. Protecting and maintaining your home and your investment is a top priority for us.
To provide better quality, faster service time, and discounted prices we utilize a network of preferred vendors that we have vetted and tested; all are licensed and insured and we charge NO MARKUP on maintenance.
- Detailed review inside and outside of property
- Update owners on maintenance issues and property condition
- Make all needed repairs whether minor or emergency
- Handle Tenant repair requests
- Perform final walk-through when Tenant vacates
Properties are inspected twice per year during the initial 12-month lease term. After the initial lease term properties are inspected once per year. We do offer additional inspections at a cost of $85/inspection. If there are issues at the property such as late payments, lease violations, etc additional inspections will be completed at no extra cost.
When a work order is received from a tenant, we will submit the work order to the appropriate vendor and send you a notification email updating you on the issue. If the repair is a required landlord repair item and less than $250, the vendor will make the repair and submit an invoice. Any repairs over $250 must be approved by the property Owner.
How this benefits you:
- We offer quality repairs at competitive prices
- You can rest easy knowing your home is protected nights, weekends and holidays
- Accurate billing so you can keep track of your investment
- Prompt response to protect your property and keep your tenants happy