We strive to get your investment rented quickly, but feel it is important to get the RIGHT tenant versus the FAST tenant! Spending time up front and finding the BEST tenant for your rental creates a good experience all around, versus one that is stressful and frustrating.
Oftentimes people think they just need to do a quick credit check and verify employment but there’s more to it than that. Our high quality tenant screening process digs deeper. After receiving an application from a prospective Tenant, all applications are screened through:
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
We check credit, background, income, and rental references for any person over the age of 18 that will be living in the property. Income required is 3x monthly rent for single occupants and 4x monthly rent for multiple occupants. Background should be cleared of felony convictions, sex offenses or domestic abuse convictions. Two years of positive rental references are required.
When a Tenant is approved, we use a customized lease agreement which provides the following:
- Defines the Term of the Lease
- Lists the Tenant’s Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord’s Rules and Regulations