Marketing The Property
Let Us Management Your Pensacola Rental Property
Professional Rental Market Analysis
Pricing the home correctly is one of the most important factors in getting it rented quickly and often one of the most overlooked values by self-managed landlords. Overpricing the home will cause the property to rent less quickly, costing you time and money - underpricing leaves money on the table and devalues your property.
Market rent is determined by comparing the subject property to comparable properties that have rented in the last 6 months as well as comparable properties currently available for rent. We also revise rent prices each week based on activity and feedback received – a price reduction is almost always better than an extended vacancy.
Professional Photos and Video Tours
If your property doesn’t look good online then prospective tenants will not want to come view it in person. We take professional photos and video tours of our homes - In our experience properties that have professional photos get rented much faster.
Online Advertising Exposure
Nearly 60% of tenants found their rental online. A proven online advertising and marketing campaign is vital to renting homes FAST:
- FOR RENT: For rent sign and electronic lock box placed on vacant properties within 24 hours of rent-ready.
- RENTLY electronic boxes: Our self-guided showings allow prospects to view home immediately without having to schedule, return, and wait. Immediate showings decrease vacancies by 15%.
- ForRentPensacola.com: Our company website stays up-to-date with all of our current active properties for rent and receives new visitors every day.
- HomeSnap.com: Pensacola Association of Realtors’ public site, reaching thousands of visitors everyday.
- We also list rentals on 16 additional sites: ZILLOW.com, RENTALS.com TRULIA.com; AHRN.com, APARTMENTS.com; HOMES.com